Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Something damn 'ZZZ' happened this morning.
It goes like this..

I was suddenly frightened up this morning. I thought i overslept again and also thought that i didnt hear my phone's alarm. I look at the clock, and its already 6.25am!!??
So im like, *OMG* Cuz i remembered my stepfather telling me the night before that we're leaving the house early at 6.30am. And i also haven pack my bag. So i quickly wash up and bath, hoping that he will come down later. In 5mins time, im done with washing up and stuff but my stepfather is not down yet. I thought he overslept again like the other time. So i went upstairs to check. And yes, he is still sleeping. I woke him up and he asked 'what's the time now(in chinese)'. So i answered him '6.30am'. And his reaction was like *DAMN!* cuz he's supposed to fetch somebody before fetching me to school. Then my mom said 'why didnt you wake him up(in chinese)'. And i replied 'I woke up late'. After that i went down to pack my bag. When i was packing until halfway... My stepfather came to my room and asked me, 'you see what's the time now(in chinese)'. And so i took my watch which is nearest to me and was predicting 'dont tell me i see the time wrongly just now'. I look into my watch and *O.O* Its actually 5.35am -.= I really see the time wrongly the earlier time. Damn blur -.- After that he went back to the room. And so i took my own sweet time packing my bag and hanged around the house. In no time, i went back to sleep again in my UNIFORM cuz was really tired -.- Yeah.
The end.

Damn 'ZZZ' right..... Thinking back, im quite silly though. Can actually see the time wrongly -.-
If im not wrong this happened once to my bro before, if not its me. Lol.
Hahahaha silly us!